When it comes to the two most popular weight loss pills, the choice usually comes down to a decision between Phentramin-D vs Adipex (Phentermine).
While Phentramin-D is a diet pill that you can purchase over the counter, Adipex is a prescription diet pill that your doctor needs to recommend before you can purchase it.
Neither of these two diet pills are new, but when you look at Phentramin-D vs Adipex, you’ll rapidly discover that, while they have a lot in common, there are several differences, too. When you’re trying to decide which will be the right pill for your weight loss needs, it’s best to understand both of these options, including their strengths and weaknesses.
Don’t forget that it’s always recommended that you speak with your doctor as you look at Phentramin-D vs Adipex, as he or she will be able to take your medical history and other important factors into account, and ensure that you’re making the safest choice for your unique needs.
Let’s Look at Phentramin-D
- Phentramin-D is a weight management supplement that contains high-quality, clinically studied ingredients.
- It’s manufactured in the United States.
- You can purchase it over the counter.
- It can give you more energy, making it easier to lead an active lifestyle that burns calories and fat.
- It can give you more focus, making it easier to follow a healthy, low-calorie eating plan.
Now Let’s Look at Adipex
- Adipex is a prescription medication that needs the permission of a doctor in order to legally purchase it.
- It is made out of Phentermine, which is a popular prescription diet drug ingredient.
- It is formulated specifically for obese individuals who need to reduce their weight in order to minimize their risk of certain health conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or high cholesterol.
- This drug is not meant for cosmetic weight loss of only a few pounds. There are some serious side effects associated with the use of this medication, so it is important to discuss them with your doctor before you start to use it. For example, according to RxList, side effects can range from nausea and tremors, to shortness of breath and pounding heartbeat.
Talk to Your Doctor for Advice on Phentramin-D vs Adipex
In the debate between Phentramin-d vs Adipex, the choice is up to you and your doctor. If you aren’t the right candidate for a prescription like Adipex, ask your doctor about whether or not Phentramin-D would be right for you instead.